Access Statement - If further clarification is required please contact us
- The cottage is a mile off the B3269, the road from Lostwithiel / Bodmin towards Fowey. The road from the B3269 is a single track road and narrow in places.
- The cottage is accessed via its own granite chipping drive.
- The nearest train station is Lostwithiel, where we / you can arrange for local taxi to collect you.
- Parking is available at the far side of the property. The "parking bays" is very large and can accomodate two large cars.
- The surface of the parking area consists of granite chippings.
- Parking is situated on a level surface.
- The distance from the parking bays to the front door is approximately 2 meters.
- External lighting over the parking bay.
- The front entrance of the property is accessed from the parking bay to the patio area of slate paving slabs.
- Access to the front door is via one slate step measuring 190mm in height, and the door threshold measuring 70mm high. The steps do not currently incorporate colour contrasted nosing.
- Front doors measure 570mm wide each, both doors can open outwards to give a clear opening of 1105mm in width. The door contrasts in colour to its surrounding walls and incorporates a brass lever action handle.
- External lighting at front of property.
- Access to the bathroom is via a single leaf door with a clear opening of 770mm and opens inward.
- The wood door contrasts in colour to surrounding walls and incorporates a brass lever action handle at a height of 990mm.
- The bathroom has beige walls and the floor is light oak.
- The bathroom has a shower room which incorporates a height adjustable shower head and controls at a height of 920mm. The shower room has a step up of 110mm.
- The bathroom includes a toilet that contrasts in colour to the walls and floor. The hand wash basin contrasts in colour to the walls and floor and incorporates a chrome mixer tap.
- Within the bathroom there is a combination of both natural and artificial light.
Access to the bedroom is via a single leaf door with a clear opening of 770mm and opens inward.
The wood door contrasts in colour to the surrounding walls and incorporates a brass lever action handle at a height of 990mm.
The bed (s) are 690mm high.
External Areas Of The Property
- At the front of the property there a large patio area of slate paving stones, on the same level as the parking bays and drive.
- The patio can be accessed from the front door or bedroom door, one step of 190mm down.
- The granite chippings drive passes the back door.
- The "lawn" area is un-even in places and care should be taken when walking around.
- There is a fenced pond in the garden to the right hand side of the drive.
- There is a stream that runs through the garden along side the chicken enclosures.
- There is a larger river at the bottom of the garden.